Rice Krispie Treats, but make it spooky 👻. There are a lot of things I look forward to during the holidays, but festive treats are hard to beat. I made these adorable Rice Krispie Treat ghost pops for Harper’s Halloween party at school last year and she requested to make another batch this year to enjoy at home! They’re a quick and easy dessert to make with your kids (warning: things do tend to get pretty sticky!) or you can wrap them in a snack bag for a fun addition to a Boo Basket. And I promise I won’t tell if you only make a few for your kids and eat the rest of the pan yourself because they’re just that good!
Trick or Treat Yourself!
Rice Krispie Treat Ghost Pops
- 13×9 pan
- Large Bowl
- Paper Straws (optional)
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 bags 10 Oz Marshmallows
- 1½ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 package White Melting Chocolate
- 1 package Candy Eyes
Over Medium Heat
- Stir together ½ cup butter, 2 bags of 10-oz marshmallows, 1½ tsp vanilla and ¼tsp salt in a saucepan until melted and gooey
In a Large Bowl
- Add 10 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- Pour in melted marshmallow mixture and stir until combined
Transfer Mixture into a greased 13×9 pan
- Let cool for about an hour
- Use a ghost cookie cutter to cut out shapes (You made need to grease the cutter)
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over ghosts
- Add candy eyes
(Optional) Push paper straw into bottom to make it into a pop!
If you’re looking for more homemade Halloween sweets, check out our Halloween Pumpkin Hand Pies !
Pin For Later !